When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Business Process Specialist role will report to the Senior Manager Supply Chain and be responsible for continuous improvement of supply chain processes, managing projects to improve process flexibility and efficiency.
• Searches for Improvement opportunities through data analysis and collaboration with Operations teams
• Driving the company processes to lean principles
• As part of the improvement activities drives the teams to usage of PPI techniques like root cause identification, problem solving, risk/failure identification, project management and other quality and/or lean methodologies
• Provides training necessary to improve execution
• Communicates effectively to cross-functional teams in Product Development, Service, Manufacturing, Sourcing, (Supply chain) Logistics and other Thermo Fisher Scientific departments worldwide
• 3 years’ experience in operational Planning / Procurement
• Must be a team player
• Must demonstrate good communications skills and fluent English – speech and writing
• must have advanced knowledge of MS Office