When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
• Service support – hotline phone support, mail support, RAPID support
• Service support – onsite. Repairs and maintenance of the products in the field.
• Installation of products in the field, training of FSEs in the field.
• Post mortem analysis for solved support calls, cooperation on and leading continuous improvement processes
• Creation of documentation for all type of microscopes and their modules – new documentation and maintenance of existing documentation
• Introduction of FRUs as described in FRU definition process (GTS role in the process)
• Cooperation on all other service sustaining processes
• Technical mentor for junior GTS Engineers and support them in their development plans
• Cooperating on development projects as representative for service deliverables according PMP process.
• Supporting trainings for FSEs or other departments within the company – giving trainings
• Seek for opportunities to lower the installation and warranty cost based on collected data and analyses
• Leading assigned GTS tasks, e.g. CIP, Service Documentation requests, CAPA,..,etc.
• Seek for opportunities to improve product quality
• Keeping records about required tests and measurements
• Keeping order, cleanness and maintenance of the department area
• Execution Sarbanes-Oxley directives, procedures and rules
• Following the effective documents IMS, EMS and managing documentations.
• Technical university
• Job experience on similar technical position at least 3 years
• Experience with problem solving
• Electrical engineering, process engineering, civil engineering
• Eligible for electric regulation No.50 §6
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal Basic knowledge of el. Microscopy
• Experience with managing of small projects
• English written and spoken min. level B2.
• Proactive and customer oriented person
• Excellent communication ability (both written and verbal) and influencing skills including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences is critical to the success in this position
• Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
• Proven ability to interact with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally