Product Maintenance & Data Analyst
In Thermo Fisher Scientific Brno, we develop and produce high-tech electron microscopes and spectrometers. Our devices are involved in research of Covid-19 virus or enable mobile phones to get smaller. Our work contributes to making the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We are the biggest production site of electron microscopes worldwide, following a tradition over 70 years long. There are many experts in physics, electronics, software, mechanical engineering and logistics among us.
Bulk Elemental Analysis (BEA) serves the needs of analytical laboratories for OES, XRF and XRD instrumentation in applications as diverse as Cement, Steel & Metallurgy, Mining, Geology and Geochemistry, Petroleum & Polymers, Glass and Ceramics, Pharmaceuticals, Research & Academic, Institutes & Government, Semiconductors, Paints and Chemicals, Forensics Investigations, and Environmental applications.
As Product Maintenance & Data Analyst you play a key role supporting the product management team and wider commercial organisation. You will be the expert on ‘product data’ within the team. You are responsible for ensuring that data (pricing, costs, product info, install base, etc.) across the product portfolio is accurate. You will support the marketing organisation through analysis of data and the provision of reports and insights that will enable the team to make informed decisions on strategy.
Product Maintenance & Data Analyst supports the Marketing group (Product Managers and Application Specialists) through the maintenance and delivery of effective, timely and accurate product data and reporting.
To support Product Management in day to day operations.
Product Support & Strategy Implementation:
- Maintain the product database including new item set-ups, description maintenance, sell price, COGS, ongoing database audits, to ensure a professional presentation is maintained
- Ensure that any price changes of products are updated in relevant ERP systems to ensure that sell prices and costs are up to date on Product Manager instruction and approval
- Develop and maintain master install database, provide reports and insights to Marketing and Commercial organisation
- Provide support and reporting to the marketing organisation
- Collaborate with commercial operations in implementation of CPQ tool in Salesforce CRM for BEA products
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications
- Data management and analysis
- Previous experience in a sales & marketing or administrative support role.
- Intermediate level competence in computer skills; specifically the Microsoft Office suite applications – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- SAP experience (preferred)
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to converse with clients of varying technical knowledge.
- Results oriented and driven to succeed
- Ability to manage customer relationships across a range of cultural business environments.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with a methodical approach to processes.
- Ability to successfully prioritise a high volume of work effectively whilst meeting expectations.